Seguidores

segunda-feira, 11 de outubro de 2010

Fly Like a Bird


I wanna fly away,
To a place where I can be free.
To say what I want to say,
And love will come to me.

I want to go to my own heaven,
Where peace and love will be real.
And trust someone from within,
No playing games and no deals.

I want to keep my head up,
So I can be carried high.
High enough,
To not hear the sighs, lies, and sad good-byes.

"I will never foresake,
Or hurt you in any way.
Please, don't make me beg or take,
I really want to say another way."

"I don't want to do this again,
You have to leave me now.
You are insane,
And you bring me down."

"Please, I'll do better."
"I can't trust you again."

I don't want to deal with this,
To the point I dont want to believe in love.
I know I'll miss,
But I want to go to a place above.

I want to fly like a bird,
To a place high in the sky.
Where I can be heard,
As the fallen angel that dropped by.

I wannna fly like a bird,
Carry me high.
Take me to the sky,
Survive...
^~*My Fallen Angel*~^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário